Thursday, September 1, 2011

School

The old Fielding School no longer there.
So we started school here on Monday. Malaree is now officially a first grader. It was a jolt to her system to be up and at em at 6:30. All Fielding walkers now have to be bussed down to the old Garland School.  We have had nothing but chaos with that whole situation. Hopefully things will get better. I finally got smart and I send her to school with Geneice and Jed, then she rides home on the bus. As for me here well I thought things would be a little more calmer .... it is in a way but I think Taylee misses her sister during the day. Brendan is better by far when Malaree is at school.  I am still gardening and reaping the harvest. We are so blessed to have a garden and the means to take care of it. It being Sept today I absolutely LOVE FALL. It is beautiful and I love the cool in the air at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment