Sunday, February 12, 2012

Forgiving

Another day come and gone. This week has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. I am having a hard time forgiving and forgetting. I have been taught these two principles but it is something that is going to take time for me. I wish people realized that sometimes you need to be careful with what you do and say... that when someone is at the lowest point in their life you don't kick them and keep kicking them. It hurts. I have always tried to be a peacemaker. I hate conflict and always have.  It's going to take time for me to heal and eventually forgive.  I love you Geneice! You have always been there for me and always will. Hang in there and smile always!  Tomorrow's gotta be better!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry Mo! I don't know what's going on, but if you need to talk, give me a call. Hang in there, friend--I think you're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Glad Geneice has so many people nearby to count on. It's times like this that make it hard to be away.

    ReplyDelete