Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Loving the Spring

Well I guess I better update a little bit. Congrats to my Nephew Colten and my new Niece Sharlee on getting married. So excited for them. After their wedding things here slowed down a bit. I love how the tulips are starting to come up and the buds are starting to form on all the trees. I love to be outside.. who doesn't. Work has been good. The past Fridays have been busy and it makes the day go that much faster. I found one of my roommates I haven't seen for 16+ years. She called me and it was good to catch up on our college days. This week is Easter and is one of my favorite holidays. We will be taking the kids to the Easter egg hunt and then we are taking them to the Baby Animal Days over in Logan. My roomie, who I just mentioned, will have her baby bear cubs there. So excited to see her after all this time. Tomorrow my Brendan will be going on a trip with his dad. They are heading to Oregon. He is so excited to go with him. Malaree and I can have some time together doing what we want with no boys. YAY!  Well that about catches things up . This is more or less an easier way for me to journal my stuff, so till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment